United States Marine Corps, San Diego, CA 92145
Helicopter Equipment Logistics Manager (IMRL)
- Expertly managed three classifications of helicopter test equipment as an E3 in an E5 billet at HMM-163
- Recognized with a Naval Achievement Medal for procurement and accountability of test equipment during 2007 deployment with HMM-163(REIN).
- Meritorious promotion for finishing top of my class at NAS Meridian
- Implemented new inventory procedures that led to increased efficiency and accountability of equipment.
- Supervised and managed multi million dollar accounts of aircraft equipment – efforts led to zero loss of functional equipment during deployment.
- Ensured all equipment was within calibration requirements
- Provided logistical support for multiple helicopter squadrons at Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron 16
- Procured helicopter test equipment from units across the fleet to maintain mission readiness for units at MCAS Miramar
- Provided leadership, instruction, and supervision to personnel under my charge
- 4.7/5.0 proficiency and 4.7/5.0 conduct marks for last two fitness reports
The Clinic Mundelein, Mundelein, IL 60060
- Supervised daily inventory audit to ensure all medical cannabis products were accounted for per IDPH standards
- Created and streamlined standard operating procedures for store inventory
- Redesigned inventory vault for additional space and ease of access for staff
- Onboarded weekly deliveries following IDPH standards and ensured all products were accounted for and safe for use
- Managed and updated all new patient information
- Detailed product knowledge of all strains, concentrates and products in the medical cannabis marketplace
- Assisted patients with medical cannabis questions and concerns
Felicity Therapeutic Day School, Deerfield, IL 60015
Special Education Teacher
- Adapted curriculum for students with Individualized Education Plans.
- Worked with students in functional academics with a focus on life skills and parallel academics according to state standards.
- Collaborated with a special education team to implement programs and lessons.
- Maintained and updated Felicity website using HTML, C++, and Adobe software
- Designed the current website www.felicityschool.com
Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Instructor ID: 1118844
- Instructed and certified that all faculty were properly trained in crisis intervention methods.
- Worked daily with students in crisis to de escalate stressful situations
- Created and maintained our crisis reports and document logs
- Provided a safe and stress free work environment using tools from crisis intervention training program
Joy Of The Game LLC, Deerfield, IL 60015
Program Manager / Website Architect / Digital Media Marketing
- Provide skills instruction and motivated coaching in individual and team settings.
- Managed and scheduled employees across multiple programs and activities
- Set goals for future performance and monitored progress.
- Designed and maintained company website using Adobe muse software.
- Designed marketing materials for social media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Worked with business models to maximize profitability for programming.
- Created standard operating procedures for administrative tasks
- Managed large scale basketball tournaments and staff across multiple divisions